The Executive Mesh Chair with optional headrest adjusts to fit most office
requirements. Fixed arm rests or 3D adjustments option. Additional
ergonomic features include control with tilting and locking function,
360 degree rotation, with swivel and tilt functions.
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Foam cushioning covered with durable nylon mesh fabric 20"w x 19"d x 3"h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 19"w x 22.5"h.
- Headrest Option: 10"w x 6.75"h x 1" thick.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height: Desk Height 19-23".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 27" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): Black Rolling Casters (standard) non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors). Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Fabric: Durable nylon mesh fabric.
- Color: Black only.
- Armrests Option: Fixed arm rests with a polyurethane pad or 3D adjustable arm rests which move up and down, in and out, forward and backward, and twist towards and away from user.
- Tilt: Ergonomic features include control with tilting and locking function, and 360 degree rotation.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs