Our ergonomic polyurethane laboratory stools feature a 360° all-around adjustment ring that can be operated from any position. The rugged polyurethane round seat is self-skinning, chemical- and puncture-resistant, and fully washable.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (Glides).
BrochuresPerch Stool Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 13.5" diameter top with a 2" thick seating surface.
- Adjustment System: A 360° "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Height (2 Options): Desk Height 16-21", Medium Bench Height 18-26".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 21" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs