The American-made Swivel line of stools has been designed with the unique needs of medical professionals in mind. Our single lever swivel stool’s 14.75 inch seating surface, and 3.5 inches of foam padding work together to care for you while you care for your patients and clients. It will support up to 300 pounds. Project a clean, trustworthy, and professional image with the stylish Single Lever Swivel stool. Maximum comfort combines with sturdy construction to help you perform your best whether in the exam room, operating room, or laboratory. Choose the ideal combination of color, material, height range, and foot type to maximize the utility of your furniture investment. Adjustable 18 inch footrings are available for leg support. Choose from large variety of fabric and vinyl colors to find the perfect seat cover for this medical stool. Available in: Desk Height 18"- 23", Medium - Workbench Height 20.5"- 28", and Tall - Counter Height 24"- 34". We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View casters/caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (Glides).
Perch Stool Assembly Instructions
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Seat: 14.75" diameter top with a 3.5" thick foam seating surface.
- Adjustment Lever: Single fixed position pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to adjust the pneumatic stool height.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 20.5-28", and High Bench Height 24-34".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection. NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Replacing Cylinder Instructions