The Wood Pneumatic line of chairs from Perch Chairs & Stools offers extraordinary durability and excellent comfort. These durable ergonomically wood chairs come with a contoured waterfall seat that was designed to improve circulation and comfort and makes this seven-ply hard-wood chair surprisingly comfortable. With the one-touch lever you can quickly and easily raise and lower the seat. You may also adjust the back rest up, down, forward and back for a personalized fit. Optional features include foot ring, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
Perch Chair Assembly Instructions
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Seat: 7-ply hard-wood Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 17.5"w x 15.75"d
- Back: 7-ply hard-wood Back rest 14.75" w x 10" h adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: One-touch lever allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. Back adjusts 4 ways at two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 15-21", Medium Bench Height 18-23", and High Bench Height 22-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps(Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Replacing Cylinder Instructions