- Please Contact Us so we can provide you with a free return shipping label within the contiguous US and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to make the process smooth and fast.
- Repackage the product(s). If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box and write the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number clearly on the outside of the box.
- UPS Labels: Tape your UPS return label to your box, then drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center. PLEASE DO NOT USE A UPS DROP BOX - you must drop off your return at a UPS Service Center - thank you! Find the UPS Service Center Nearest to You.
- Once you drop off your return at UPS, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
We'll Take Care Of The Rest For You!
Return Shipping Is Absolutely FREE within the contiguous US!
- Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 business hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our 30-day return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our warehouse within 30 days of purchase.
Live ChatEmail Us
Have questions? We're here to help.